Description: Urban Strategies, LLC in seeking a Project Cost Accountant. The primary responsibilities of this position include:
• Prepare and input journal entries to record transactions
• Subcontractor/Consultant payable accounts management
• Bank account reconciliations
• Payroll system management
• Maintain the financial management of contracts/grants in accordance with government regulations, e.g., 45 CFR Part 75 and Federal Acquisition Regulations
• Run contract/grant-related reports, prepare balance sheets, and assist in preparation and analysis of financial statements
• Assist program directors in preparation of annual contract/grant and program budgets
• Review contract/grant-related financial transactions, including salary allocations, prior to entry into accounting system
• Monitor time reporting allocations and prepare adjusting journal entries for changes and reclassifications.
• Project cash needs, draw funds, issue invoices to grantor agencies/funders, and monitor collection grant receivables
• Analyze data in accounting, payroll, and other systems to ensure accuracy and correct reporting under each contract/grant, including review of contract/grant expenses for compliance
• Conduct monthly budget reviews of grants to compare budget to actual, to assure all activities fall within funder and agency guidelines, and to ensure proper cutoff of expenses
• Interpret documents such as accounting statements, business correspondence, government regulations and procedure manuals
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Strong PC skills in MS Office, e.g., Excel
• Excellent written and verbal English skills are required; Spanish a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, planning, documentation, organization, and problem solving skills
• Multitasking abilities while still being detail oriented
• A friendly and welcoming demeanor
• A desire to learn
• Dependable and reliable
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting/Finance
• 3 years of experience in a bookkeeping, accounting, or accounting support role.
Contact: For more information on Urban Strategies, please visit our website at www.urbanstrategies.us. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Description: The Honey Baked Ham Company & Cafe is hiring seasonal work production & sales for hoilday months. Flexible hours.
Salary Range (optional): $8.00 hour plus employee meals
Contact: Apply at 3101 BrowsMill Road, Johnson City, TN (next to Outback Steakhouse)
Date Posted: October 30, 2017
Description: Kelly Services is currently hiring several associates for day shift Storage Equipment Operators at a Piney Flats distribution center. The hours for this position are 4am-2:30pm for 1st shift and 3pm-11:30pm for 2nd shift. Applicants will perform put away and transfer tasks using a scan gun, perform transfers and put away using scanner, replenish inventory Requirements: Previous equipment operating experiences (i.e. Forklift, Pallet jack, Turret truck, Cherry Picker, etc.)
- Basic ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English
- Ability to work as a team which includes multi-tasking, flexibility and adaptability with co-workers and schedules
- Basic mathematical skills of addition and subtraction
- Ability to understand and follow safety regulations
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and holidays
Salary Range (optional):The hourly rate is $12.50, plus shift differentials.
Contact: Please contact Kelly Stott at email@example.com or 423-282-5550.
Date Posted: October 16, 2017
Description: 4 Him Construction is seeking a laborer/carpenter to assist lead man in a variety of construction projects from digging post holes to remodeling a kitchen, bathroom, etc. We perform a wide range of projects. Candidate must be able to accurately read a tape measure, follow direction, and be proactive in following a sequence of activities on a project. We are a growing company. Come grow with us.
Salary Range (optional):Based on experience and ability >$10/hr
Contact: Please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org, to include experience and any tools and/or experience you have.
Date Posted: October 16, 2017
Description: Johnson City Kubota is seeking an experienced, motivated Equipment Sales Person to take advantage of a great sales opportunity in a growing business. We offer:
Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, 401(k) Plan, Experience preferred, but training available.
Salary Range (optional): Base $25,000 plus Commission. Average earnings $40,000 to $50,000 a year. Top earners $50,000 to $60,000 a year.
Contact: Send resumes to the attention of Chuck Owens, email@example.com
Date Posted: October 13, 2017
Description: Appalachian Technologies is seeking several assemblers for small parts. Must have good hand-eye coordination and dexterity. Flexible hours. Located in Elizabethton.
Salary Range (optional): $8/hour
Contact: To schedule an interview, call Betty Hill 423-791-3870.
Date Posted: October 9, 2017
Description: Growing CPA firm, Bragg Financial Solutions, seeking full-time accountant to join our team. CPA strongly preferred. Bachelor degree required. The job includes personal and business tax preparation as well as audit/review. Two years experience in tax and/or audit would be very beneficial. Please contact us to discuss further.
Salary Range (optional): Competitive based on qualifications
Contact: Qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: October 9, 2017
Description: Personal Assistant to 59 year old male with developmental disabilities. Job requires current certification in CPR, proof of valid automobile insurance, driver's license in good standing, experience in housekeeping, pet care (dog and cats), cooking, cleaning, gardening, minor house repairs, planning, and organization.
Salary Range (optional): $10K - $30K annually
Post Job Description Here:
Personal Assistance Definitions document
Contact: Please send all inquiries to email@example.com with a contact phone number.
Date Posted: September 5, 2017